6/15/2008

Wiping off that dust all over...

Hey :)

Its been 2 months... and what have I been doing?

Well... mainly 3D work actually... Character design, 2D animation, alot of drawing and the like... pretty fun stuff but, its very tedious and stressful, but hey its fun.

Over the past two months, I've been slogging off on 2D Animation projects, using TAB 3.0, a software to create short animation strips, and now... I have to make a simple animation strip and create a simple 2D character... well she would be like a chibi (AKA Super deformed form) of my 3D character... Which reminds me... my character for the year is Yuki Sukiharu, the gunslinger of the 6 man team in my writing universe, I've used her in drawing, for creation of a character, my 2D animation and my 3D character modelling....

That aside, Ive been doing filming. A musical short film, as a cameraman with a very good team, and im also acting in an action film as a government agent....

Well.. stay tuned, my 3D character will be out soon, in her full glory, guns blazing and stylish postures (That's after i rig her to a skeleton for animation though)

For 2D... its supposed to be a cuter reflection of her... which would add a touch of cuteness to my 2D animation projects.

Lately... i have seem to have gotten nuts over J-Rock bands... like L'arc en Ciel, Gazette, An Cafe, Siam Shade and the like....

Also, Ive been further developing my writing universe to accommodate my future animation projects, which will involve alot of violence, blood, guns, and the like... and dont worry, since Yuki is my character of the year, expect stylish combat and alot of asskicking from her..

Well check back later guys, gonna work on Yuki now :)

No comments: