6/17/2007

Yet another lively day...



Current State : Extremely Relaxed


Well today.. my friends, niku man, Ben Ng and James Yeo came over today and had some fun here, we played games and what not and also joked around alot with one
another.


James was talking about his PKing in MU lol heard alot of people dying, Bun was on his Stepmania and Ben Ng well... not too sure on him but anyway we still took turns to play some rounds of Counter-Strike, kinda fun time.


Oh well kinda tired attending to my guests and I've just realised I havent been studying... LOL! Gotta get started ASAP or else I would die after the vacations >.<



Time to sign off and get cracking!



Quote of the Day: Never wait till the last minute or 11th hour to get something done, usually that would generate crappy results as compared to using the time given to you to complete your work wisely.

No comments: