6/29/2007

Finally the end of this stressful week



Mood of the day: Relieved

Well today marks the end of the stressful week... Hell got a Maths Test to study for, Matrixes and Set Theory... WEBP and DVDE Work to submit, a report and sketches respectively... barely sleeped these few days but no matter the week is already over! :)

Today even went out with my Sec Sch friends to watch Transformers the Movie after my SMIT Meeting (Damn had to wait for a long time from 2pm to 5:30pm due to the a class being cancelled :( ). Man it was solid , all the special effects, CG and animation and all. Overall its a nice show and its kinda cool watching the mechas transform and battle it out with one another. I would recommend fans of Transformers and Mecha action to watch it.

Hopefully I can pass the maths test and the lecturers would be satisfied with my submitted assignments... now got to get OC, WEBP done and touch up my Maya model... However, over the holidays I will be at least drawing something and I've completed a "for fun" Maya model which is here :



Its a conceptual M-19 Pistol which I drew up.. with Laser Sights, A Torchlight, 2 extra clips of ammo, some loose ammo and a Silencer accompanying it...

Well now that's done I seriously need some rest...

Quote of the day: Hmm... Get some rest when you need it? :P

No comments: