7/04/2007

Update of the week...



Mood of the day: Happy and relaxed

Well.. its been a while since I last updated my blog.. so here goes :P

Over the past 3 days, its been pretty mundane nothing much new except maybe my SMIT Logistics meeting and an AGM that occured not too long ago...

Oh well... today we had a meeting at 5pm but wow I finished at 12pm? Then stayed with my class till 1300 hours ++? Had some fun chatting together.. then after that some of us went home to rest while some went to play pool at Moberly Block.. I went home to rest before coming down for the meeting. Wow it was so short and I had the post of Participant Liason in our upcoming Talentime event for SMIT and also logistics support. So In the end I went home to rest then a friend came over... so yeah...

Man... its a tiring day.. but anyway update on my current works :P



M-27 Conceptual Shotgun magazines and rounds



XM-98 Conceptual Assault Rifle and M-76 Assault Rifle Conceptual Magazines and Rounds



XM-60 Conceptual MP Revolver (In Progress)



Main Page of WEBP Assignment...



A simple drawing of 1st Lieutenant Sukiharu Yuki and 2nd Lieutenant Kisragi Kasumi I did when i had some time..

Well that's it :P Catch me later then

Quote of the day: Take one step at a time, rushing will only disrupt your work concentration and capabilities and might result in failure...

No comments: