7/17/2007

O.o Working in the Library! No WAI!!



State of the day : Fired up and ready to go!

Sigh these few days I've been feeling rather fired up and I have been working on my work and assignments almost daily and trying to finish em up nicely.. just finished off two of them, my Maya assignment and DVDE Assignment two...

Well here are my finished works...



My DVDE Assignment Two work...



Maya M-19 Pistol Rendered mode



Maya Assignment One M2 Bradley Rendered

Well.. that's the update on my works for now..

For today, I went to help Kang with his Maya today and well.. Ash, Ling, Yitao and Gordon were there at the Library too so oh well had some fun together :) Hopefully Kang can still remember what I taught him lawl :P he always seems to be a bit muddleheaded.

Oh well im dead beat. Time to sign off for now. :)

No comments: