11/01/2007

1 month later...

Hey All... Its been a long time since updates yeah? Well to tell you the truth... even now with my current assignment schedule... I barely have time to really write this blog entry... but anyways updates on my activities :P

The usual Saturday and Sundays gatherings, that's like the only source of relaxation i have these days :(.

The rest of the time is mainly spent on more and more assignments... heck E-learning adds to the work haha... at least my work is nearing completion... so far I have very little 3D updates save for my Assignment 2.... So anyways... here's a preview of it...












Well that's basically everything so far... heck i really feel like its been a long day everyday... I seriously need a break now....
Anyways, catch me later... I've got unfinished business to attend to

No comments: