9/27/2007

Interesting Lecturers > Boring Lecturers

Current State: Tired as Usual... Shit I really need a day or two off..

Quite a tiring week but at least the lecturers are more interesting that those in the last semester... at least they make the class more lively by having funny moments and etc.
Nice modules such as Video and Audio Fundamentals are present too... this one in particular will teach us how to do post-production and editing of videos and audio files. Quite interesting.
The rest are mainly leftovers from last semester : 3DF, DVDE, Storywriting, Java.
(At least now the present Java lecturer makes the lesson interesting by interacting with us more rather than just blabbering off like the one in the earlier semester)

Wierdly the first week is supposed to be the most relaxed week.. but hell.. I have so many things to do already... 1st 3D assignment has been put up... and I have to help out in the SMIT Talentime this Friday.. and I'm missing a lesson for it >.<

Oh well... nothing much to talk about now... catch me later... shit I'm feeling damn lethargic now...

No comments: