9/08/2007

Yet another updates lols!



Current Status Analysis : Relaxed yet focused on something...

So far its been pretty hectic...
The 3 chalets have ended... man the fun in those events can never be described in words... only the feelings of the heart can explain how they were
SMIT,Primers and 1B/22 07... You guys rock a ton...

And dang i didnt go for today's Primer's outing. Bun and Co. were at my place so yeah.. and yep Bun's into manga drawing.. hope he makes it and James is on his Castlevania lols.. for me? Meh the usual... some things about me dont change does it? Hehe.

Well at least now took a breather and at least I had some time to do up one of my gun projects

Here it is the G36C Assault Rifle (without any addons or mods)



I'll be doing the addons and mods if I can find pictures of them as well

Next up in line?

I have a list here... but not sure which to do first.. I'm looking at the handguns first though

Colt M1911A1 Pistol
Sig Sauer P228 9mm chambered
IMI Desert Eagle .50 chambered
Benelli Nova Tactical
IMI Tavor
PSG-1
Barrett M82A1 .50 Cal

Oh well never mind me I'll take a while to burn through all that lol! Especially when it comes to the bigger weapons. More details and such. But... I'll see it through for sure

Quote of the day?
Being a master of one skill is already good enough but if you're a master at handling two skills or more... its more beneficial...

No comments: