9/16/2007

Updated! After 2 weeks and above... Wow



State: I really need some time to get away from all my current activites...

Heh, its been a long time since I've updated. Well never mind that cause well.. yep here's the latest update :)

What I've been doing?
Time to get that dust off you Maya, you havent been touched in a while...

I just returned from a gruelling 4 day 3 nights leadership camp, under SMIT. It was harsh and I came back with many souveniers : A blade, a lightstick I took with me , many sandfly and mosquito bites from Pulau Ubin. Hell, now those insects are crazy things... my legs' are full of the remnants of their bites...I should have brought along a pair of track pants and insect repellant...

Then after that.. a nice surprise for a change.. Ian asked me to go with him to a Japanese Senior High School. Waseda Senior High



Went in there for a look.. kinda interesting place...





Also.. Galahad got a nice present from Ian too.. one of Shimokawa Mikuni's album.

I'm adding another weapon model to my to-do-list for Maya, the Beretta 92F... Also I'm starting to revamp my writing universe by cutting down the number of characters at the moment...Here's a sample of the roster:

Kisaragi Sakura : Combater
Sukiharu Yuki : Gunslinger
Hatsumi Saori : Long Range Support and Recon
Hatsumi Yuka : Demolitionist and Heavy Weapons
Kisaragi Kasumi : Tech Support and other supportive roles (Negotiation etc)
Kanushiyo Shintaro : Tactical Leader and Firearms, Weaponry expert

Weapons, organisations and such might change as well... so far, Sakura's the only one I've used in my Storywriting module in school... I havent been drawing in a while too... might wanna pick up my pencil and start drawing again...

Oh well... next week's got another camp (at least it aint as harsh as the leadership camp). Dang im missing out alot of my holidays >.<. At least my usual gatherings aint interrupted...anyways, I'll end here... have a good day all.

Quote of the day: Some people want to forget their dark side... but ironically..sometimes due to certain circumstances... their dark side will reappear and take over them again...

No comments: